Seven Hills is a truly magnificent Gilded Age mansion situated on 27 acres of rolling lawns, lush gardens, and tranquil woodlands. This unique property provides the perfect setting for your wedding weekend. The inn’s 57 elegant guest rooms provide sleeping quarters to keep your friends and family close by as your own Berkshire destination wedding unfolds.
Whether you prefer an indoor ceremony with light-filled, leaded stet windows as your backdrop, or an outdoor ceremony at the end of the white stone, flower-lined path, the Seven Hills is able to fulfill all of your wishes.
The Mansion’s open floor plan allows your guests to enjoy cocktails on the patio, mingle in the Music Room, delight in quiet conversations in the Parlor, and dine and dance the night away in the Ballroom which accommodates up to 165 guests.
We are committed to surpassing your expectations on quality, elegance, room amenities and service. We will work very closely with you and your guests to make your very special day an event that will long be remembered.
Ready to begin planning your Berkshire wedding? We host weddings up to 165, petite, elopements and same-sex marriages at Seven Hills.
Please email email@example.com for details.
- Access to the exclusive preferred vendor list
- Your caterer will have access to our commercial kitchen
- Ornate easel to display any photos or menus
- Tables and Gold Chiavari chairs provided for up to 165 guests
- White floor-length linens and napkins
- Sweetheart table available
- Cake table
- 57 on-site guestrooms to keep your family and friends safe and close by
- Special hotel rates for the wedding couple and their guests
- Ceremony rehearsal
- Wedding day ceremony coordination
- White wedding garden chairs for your ceremony
- The use of the mansion the day of your event on our Premium Wedding Package
- Twenty-seven acres of lush green lawn, the perfect backdrop for your ceremony
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Ample on-site parking
- Handicap accessible