All room rates, unless otherwise noted, are subject to 11.7% tax. Tax rates are subject to change should any government agency adjust these rates.
Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Early arrivals and late departures are subject to availability on the day of arrival or departure and may include a fee. Please contact the Front Desk for early arrival and late departure requests. Due to high demand, weekends in July and August require a two-night minimum stay and a three-night minimum stay for holiday weekends. For all weekends in July and August, we cannot accommodate refunds in the event of delayed arrivals or early departures. Deposits for all holidays and holiday weekends are non-refundable. If less than 7 days notice is given for holidays, you will be responsible for the total cost of the reservation(s) you are canceling. Holidays include Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th, Labor Day Weekend and Columbus Day Weekend.
In order to guarantee a reservation at the Seven Hills, a deposit in the amount equal to 50% the room and tax for the reservations total value will be taken for all reservations. Deposits may or may not be refundable if canceled, according to our cancellation policy. When you check out of the inn, we will authorize an appropriate amount to your provided credit card to cover the cost of the remainder of the room charge and any expected incidental costs.
In order to guarantee a reservation at the Seven Hills, a deposit in the amount equal to 50% the room and tax for the reservations total value will be taken for all reservations. Deposits may or may not be refundable if canceled, according to our cancellation policy. When you check out of the inn, we will authorize an appropriate amount to your provided credit card to cover the cost of the remainder of the room charge and any expected incidental costs. Our cancellation policy is 14 days prior to arrival for most reservations. Should the reservation be canceled prior to 14 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be refunded less a $25 administrative fee. Should a cancellation occur within 14 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee of 50% the room and tax will be assessed, and the deposit becomes non-refundable.
There is no smoking allowed in any of the rooms or buildings, however, it is permitted outdoors in designated smoking areas around the property. Cigar smoking is not permitted in rooms, buildings, or outdoors. Any guest violating the non-smoking policy will be billed an additional $300 per night for the cleanup cost to the room.
We are family-friendly and welcome children of all ages.
In order to accommodate all our guests, pet owners must observe the following conditions:
- The charge for a pet is $75 plus tax. This is a flat fee for your entire stay.
- Pets are limited to dogs.
- Pets are only allowed in designated pet-friendly guest rooms. If you fail to inform us that you have a pet and bring the pet into a non-pet room, you will incur an automatic $200 charge to your account. This is a cleaning fee for the protection and health of future guests.
- Pets are not allowed in the Manor House or on the stone patio.
- State law mandates that pets must be leashed at all times.
- You must clean up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste in the trash cans located nearby the Building.
- Please do not allow your pet on the bed or on the furniture.
- Owners may not leave pets unattended for more than 4 hours.
- Any damages to the room and/or property will be the financial responsibility of the pet owner.
- Any resulting billing adjustments or complaints about barking or other misbehaving will be the financial responsibility of the pet owner.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE POOL!
- Our housekeeping staff reserves the right to avoid disturbing your unattended pet. Fresh amenities will be placed at your door.