A MESSAGE FROM SEVEN HILLS INN
During these unprecedented times, we recognize the need to do all we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and associates. We will continue to closely monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC and local health departments.
We are also taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are adding additional steps to surpass the standards set forth for our industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
Below are specific areas we are addressing throughout the guest experience within our hotel:
- Registration Desk
- Lobby & Corridors
- Guest Rooms
- Food & Beverage (Breakfast)
- Guests will be offered hotel check-in at their vehicle. Guests who wish to come to the front desk will be able to pick up their sealed and sanitized arrival packet.
- A plexiglass shield has been installed at the front desk. All front desk staff will wear masks.
- Sanitized wipes and hand sanitizer are available throughout the property, including the front desk.
Lobby & Corridors
- Signage will be posted throughout the property to inform guests of the hotel’s cleaning measures and the location of sanitizing stations.
- Interior corridors will be closed unless demand calls for them to be reopened. If interior rooms are sold, the front desk and housekeeping staff will clean the areas on the hour.
- All guest rooms will be deep cleaned prior to check-in.
- If possibly, guest rooms will be left vacant for 24 hours to mitigate the spread of germs.
- Stayover service will be limited to guest stays exceeding three days. Guests can call the front desk and request that towels, coffee, and other supplies be delivered to their room.
Food & Beverage (Breakfast)
- Guests are encouraged to use the coffee makers that are located in guest rooms.
- Breakfast items are available as “grab and go” and are available between 9 – 11 am.
- Guest check-out will be available by phone and receipts will be emailed to reduce congestion at the registration desk.
- Keys are to be left inside of the room.
Our Cancellation Policy
It is important to us that you are able to make informed travel decisions, and that you have peace of mind anytime you choose to visit Seven Hills Inn. Please review our cancellation policy.
- For a full refund, please cancel 48 hours before arrival date*
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
*Some packages and offers might have different cancellation policies. Please review your reservations for details.
For all other questions
For general information or questions regarding our property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-637-0060.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.